Only 5 Framed Prints Left! No more will be made!

Thank you to all of you that have ordered some of my few remaining prints, I really appreciate it.

I wanted to let you all know that I have only FIVE prints left and each of them are framed. Since I would like those of you who would like one to get one at a good price, I am offering these last five to be shipped out for FREE (if you would like more than one, just add $5 per additional framed print, which is still a major savings). They are $55 each (no tax even!), and come with one of the following quotes:

There are only:

1 left of: Learn from the Past, Prepare for the Future, Live in the Present
1 of: "Whatever our calling, regardless of our fears or anxieties, Let us Pray and then Go and Do"
1 of: "Remember who you are, and what God expects you to Be"
2 of: "Be of Good Cheer, the future is as bright as your Faith"

If you would like one or more, please email me as soon as possible as to which quote you would like, and I will then email you an invoice to make sure you get the free shipping. Thanks for your interest!

2 comments:

  1. Your drawings are amazing! Do you draw photos for clients with a charge of course?
    Lisa Mello (Grometer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa! Oh my gosh! I haven't looked at this blog in seriously years! You were kind enough to compliment my drawings and ask if I do commission drawings back on August 6th, 2012! Wow, that was a long time ago, I am so so sorry that I am just now reading this. In answer to your question, I have done commission work very rarely, mostly due to being busy as well as not marketing myself. If you are still interested after almost 2 years, check out my new blog that I am in the process of rolling out mimiberrycreations.blogspot.com. I have more current work going on there soon, as well as pricing. Hope you and your sweet little girl (and hubby) are doing well. Take care, Mimi

      Delete